Leadenhancer GDPR Compliance
Leadenhancer is following the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) when delivering services to its customers in the areas of:
Identifying companies visiting their websites
Targeted website content based on the IP address connected to the company demographics of the visitor
Targeted advertising and banner advertising based on the IP-address and demographics of the company.
For full information please refer to our Data Protection Agreement
GDPR Compliance Sole Traders
Sole Trader Entities that are using their own registered IP-address to browse the world wide web and Leadenhancers customers websites, browsing sites with Targeting advertising using Leadenhancers services may be identified as an individual, and therefore the GDPR act comes in place.
To avoid for Sole Traders being targeted or saved without consent in Customer databases, Leadenhancer has taken the following actions:
1. Added "Company Type" on organisations is the Leadenhancer Database.
The Types includes:
Economic association - Municipal corporation
2. Added a "Compliance option" as an option on Leadenhancer Customer Accounts. Activating the Compliance on a customer account will Exclude all companies with the Type "Sole Trader" within the EU. The exclusion will include:
All companies with the type "Sole Trader."
All companies missing the "Company Type" data in the Leadenhancer Database.
This means that only companies identified and processed as “None Sole Traders” will be used in the Leadenhancer services.
Where will the Sole Trader exclusion be active
1. The exclusion will be active in all Leadenhancer services connected to the customer account:
- Identifying companies visiting their websites
- Targeted website content based on the IP address connected to the company demographics of the visitor
- Targeted advertising and banner advertising based on the IP-address and demographics of the company.
2. The exclusion will be active where Leadenhancer is the data provider of 3rd party data. This includes Data Management Platforms(DMPs), DSPs, ABM platforms and Adserving Platforms.
Please contact us if you have any questions or enquiries regarding your local or country-specific regulation or topics.
113 28 Stockholm